Update - Position Filled!!!
It's been an amazing few months. We've talked to more than 600 amazing developers and we want to send a huge thank you to everyone who spent time working through our wonky programming puzzles, in technical interviews and getting to know us.
We'll formally introduce our newest team member in our blog as soon as possible - but we are no longer accepting applicants for this job. We were stunned, in a good way, by the quality of the applications we received, and we had a very hard decision to make.
The Lupulin Exchange is expecting to grow further so please keep your eyes pealed for hiring announcements.
The Lupulin Exchange is very proud to announce that we're hiring a new software developer! The four of us bootstrapped the Lupulin Exchange to the top - built by grit and nothing else. The meteoric growth of the Lupulin Exchange has exceeded our wildest dreams - over 500,000 lbs of hops sold and over 80,000 hop alerts sent every month! We have so many thank yous to write, over 1,500 commercial breweries have bought or sold hops on the exchange - including household names like Allagash, Flying Dog, Left Hand, Breckenridge, Lost Coast and more!
We've built something special and have countless ambitious features planned, so we're looking to add someone awesome to our software team. Don't worry, you will be joining Darren and Shane who know a thing or two about producing great software and have written every line of the Exchange. This is the ground floor of a once in a lifetime opportunity - if you think you'd make an awesome coworker (or know someone who would), please contact us below!
- You have a passion for technology. You enjoy working with the latest and greatest technologies, while balancing being productive. We want you to feel comfortable making technology choices through careful research and analysis.
- You are comfortable with the Microsoft stack. We code in C#, store data in SQL Server, and host everything on Azure.
- You like things to be fast. Brewers are busy and so are we, so we want everything on the site to be lightning fast.
- You are a self-starter. You should be able to find things to do on your own if there are no other known tasks to do at the moment.
Nice To Have
- You have an eye for design. ...and the advanced CSS3 skills to go with it.
- You value quality over quantity. You take the time to ensure the code you publish is both usable and beautiful.
- You don't mind working directly with customers or our business partners. Being a small company, we all wear a bunch of hats and pitch in with support.
- You like beer. We go lots of places where there is plenty of beer and our customers are the best commercial brewers around. We like beer, we hope you do too!
Benfits & Compensation
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience
- Retirement Plan: Simple IRA with 3% match.
- Location: You will work from home, anywhere in the United States as long you have stable internet.